Frick's Market accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer issued coupons obtained from printed publications (magazines, newspaper, FSI, etc)
- Printable coupons with a bar code (i.e. Online or Internet coupons)
Guidelines and limitations:
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item is permitted.
- Coupons can only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes as specified by the requirements of the coupon.
- Frick's Market cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Coupons cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Coupons must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
- Coupons cannot be used with online shopping orders.
The following coupons cannot be accepted:
- Expired coupons
- Coupons without a barcode
- Competitor coupons
- Coupons with a value equal to or exceeding $10.
Frick's Market accepts valid Online and other Printable Coupons as follows:
- Online and other Printable coupons should be legible and have a scanable bar code.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons (BOGOs) are accepted. (i.e. Buy X, Get X Free)
- Printable Coupons will not be accepted if they appear copied or are altered in any way. They should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered.
- Printable Coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable, and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
Frick's Market reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities.
For more information on if your coupon is potentially fraudulent, see www.couponinformationcenter.com/psa-list.php